14/03/08

Against the Church but not against God


I would like to talk about against the Church, but in a way that we create concience in the people that goes to the Church. They go to the Church and they enter with permision of the priest, I go to the Church, to the Cathedral, but i can't paint in it, i can't eat in it, i can't slep in it, i can't enter to it at 2am, why? because of the priest. But it's not his house, is God's house, i don't think God gives permision in papers saying: "yes son, you can take pictures to my house, here is your paper" or "son, come to my house only from 9am to 8pm" or "son i can't open the doors of my house to you this day or a this hours..."

It's not the priest's house, it's God house, so it's our house too.

In other had, God didn't give permision to the priest to post Posters on the walls, God didn't give permision to the priest to put a plastic protection to the sculptures, as we can see in this picture...

2 comentarios:

Sasha Blanton dijo...

Are you angry about the imagery in the church? Is this a Catholic church? (Christian I assume.)

Jackie Milad dijo...

so how can you criticize all of this through imagery that you create?