04/02/08

POST from Sasha Blanton

Ok, I have given this a lot of thought and here it is.

1. I think that it should be sort of like a treasure hunt; we start of with specific things and we go out and look for more. We then come back and make art, maybe one day of just doing things and looking at stuff, and then a day of art making, then a day of doing things and then art making. I think that we should be reactive! I have never really collaborated, so I am a little nervous about it. All I know is that it would be nice to just hang out with people then go and make art, instead of just trying to make art.

2. Traditional materials on the first day of making art, but maybe we have to go out and get something meaningful or different every night to expand the materials.

3. I think the students should be incorporated from day 1, I think they can help by giving their opinions and maybe even help with actualizing a piece, I don't know I'm just thinking out loud.

4. I have no expectations except to work with new artists who may have a very different view than myself. My purpose is to get outside of what I'm comfortable with, to discover someone else's vision.

Sorry that I just answered your questioned directly maybe I can come up with something more later.

No hay comentarios.: